Out with the toothbrush, and in with the latest Ruka innovation.
- Regular price
- $29 USD
- Regular price
- Sale price
- $29 USD
- Unit price
or 4 interest-free payments of $29 with
The EdgeSlick is finally here to remove the usual stigma attached to Black hair accessories. Often Black women have had to revert to old wives’ tactics when it comes to laying down their ‘edges’ or baby hairs as it is (now) widely known.
The issue with toothbrushes and other makeshift tools is the brushes aren't made with gentle kinks and coils in mind - or the busy life of a modern day Black woman.
We've innovated to create a tool that is as sleek and beautiful as it is functional. Already an award worthy and patent-pending design, our EdgeSlick has 4 components:
- 1x replaceable EdgeSlick 'brush' head, to style and lay the edges
- 1x replaceable EdgeSlick 'comb' head, to separate and finely direct edges
- 1x EdgeSlick stick, that can also be used to scoop product out of the pot (no more messy hands)
- 1x dedicated EdgeSlick pod to hold the slick stick but also form as storage for the heads when you're travelling (no more sticky heads at the bottom of your bag)
- Reddot Award Winner 2022 - Wellness & Beauty
- Replaceable heads, no need to throw away the whole brush
- Multi-use EdgeSlick Pod, use as a stand or storage
- Travel case (no more sticky heads at the bottom of your bag)
- Packaging made from fully recyclable paper and pulp
What's in the box:
1 x EdgeSlick Stick
1 x EdgeSlick Pod
1 x EdgeSlick 'Comb' Head
1 x EdgeSlick 'Brush' Head
1 x Brush Cover / Travel Case
EdgeSlick (with Pod) - 214mm (H) 54mm (W)
Delivery from £2.99 (UK)
We ship to 200+ countries worldwide
14 day returns (UK)
This is how it works.
We hated all the numbers and letters in the ‘curl type’ system. So we scrapped it.
Hair Type: Our intuitive texture guide is based on the words you already use today to describe your hair - kinky, coily, curly and stretched.
Level: Within each of these texture groups, we’ve defined a gradient from loose to tight. For example, Curly 1 = a loose curl texture, Curly 3 = a tight curl texture, Curly 2 = somewhere in between. You’ll see these textures as symbols across our website to help as a reference as you shop.
Read more about the guide from our Specialist team here.
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
With this purchase you choose to become a ‘Curly Girls Club’ member and understand that you will be charged £29/per month, which will then be credited to your account as store credit - full terms.